As the weather gets cooler and the nights get darker our feet tend to get put through a lot, I stick my feet in Uggs Boots or Leather Boots around winter and don't take them off until the warmer months. One of my favourite treats for my feet after a long day with tired legs is The Body Shop Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak. It's a little evening treat that helps me to relax while taking care of my feet - minimal effort required!
The Body Shop Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak is packaged inside a large plastic tub, you twist off the lid to reveal the soaking salts and either tip them directly into water or scoop them with your hand. I like to fill a small bowl with warm water then add the salts and soak my feet for ten minutes, sometimes I add them to the bath too and sit with my feet and ankles immersed in the water.
The salts are quite gritty and large but as you sprinkle them into warm water they dissolve and release their Mentha Piperita Essential Oil which has a beautiful peppermint fragrance. I use about a handful of product per session, so a tub lasts me at leasts a month and a half if used regularly.

The Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak is so relaxing and really warms your feet ready for a snuggly evening, it also helps to remove any hard skin slowly in the warm water whilst cleansing and nourishing the skin.


The Body Shop Peppermint Reviving Foot Soak retails for £7/200g from The Body Shop stores and online.

8 comments:

  1. I work in a bar, so in winter I can be running round York to uni and into town around the cobbles then doing an 8 hour shift - so my feet really do get battered. I really like the soap and glory foot scrub used after these and then rinsed off. My feet feel beautifully pampered and soft. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, wonder woman! Sounds lovely, I will take a look. I really love the Liz Earle Foot Scrub at the moment x

      Delete
  2. I love these bath salts!!! When I was back home in NZ me and my mummy used to have foot spa's and we used to use this!!! The smell is SO soothing and makes my feet feel so lovely and relaxed! I highly recommend it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they, I'm pleased you love them too :) x

      Delete
  3. Oh this sounds lovely, especially as I can't reach my feet anymore they are getting a little neglected! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all neglect our feed Sian so don't worry ;) This will be easy to use then while you can't reach :) x

      Delete
  4. This sounds like something I need! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good all year round product, I use it in winter to soothe tired feet and in summer to revive and refresh post-beach feet x

      Delete

© All content Copyright to Holly Arabella unless stated otherwise.