'Micro-massage exfoliating treatment'

Winter dries out my skin like no tomorrow, I tell you, and I don't even have a particularly dry skin type! It's a desperate bid to buff away my scaly winter skin and reach peachy skin perfection in time for Spring/Summer where heavier makeup just doesn't work with the weather I put all sorts of scrubs and treatments to the test. My latest trial has been Philosophy's Microdelivery, an exfoliating face wash and 'micro-massage' treatment in one.

The Microdelivery is an exfoliating, everyday use face wash with a gel-like, sulphate free formula saturated with tiny micro beads. The packaging is in classic Philosophy style but be careful to only dispense a little product from the flip-cap top at a time, it's all too easy to go ahead and pour away but a little really goes a long way with this! To apply simply wet your face with warm water, apply a tiny drop to your fingers and buff over the skin in circular motions.
There's so much I love about the Microdelivery, my skin feels peachy soft and squeaky clean after use, its micro-bead formula gently buffs at my skin without causing any redness and it just leaves a super smooth, de-scaled finish without any flakiness in sight. My skin practically glows after I use it, really!
The Microdelivery works really well as an exfoliator, and although it leaves my skin feeling perhaps a touch dehydrated after use this isn't something that can't be fixed with a dab of moisturiser. The scent is a little odd, not quite like anything I've ever used before, its quite herbal but nothing too potent or noticeable after use. I use it up to three times a week, it has 'mini peel' ingredients in its formula so I feel this is enough usage to prevent any irritation to my easily irritated skin, normal skin types can go right ahead and use this once a day every day if you so wish but I approach with care.

Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash retails for £22/240ml from Philosophy stockists such as Boots and Debenhams, you can also pick it up online from the Philosophy website.

12 comments:

  1. I have a sample of it, and I love it so far! It makes my skin so soft without any irritation.

    http://beautyinthebreakdown4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great, I think the price is perhaps a bit steep but the bottle is quite generous I guess and you only need to use a little bit!

      Delete
  2. I haven't used a manual scrub in a long time but this sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of people are using devices nowdays but personally I prefer back to basics good old scrubbing!

      Delete
  3. Oh I really LOVE Philosophy. Have you tried their The Great Mystery? It's literally my favourite skincare product ever. Would love to get my mitts on the Microdelivery.

    Sara at BelfastBeautyLove xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried Great Mystery but I always stop and look at it, the scent puts me off.

      Delete
  4. I have a sample of this from the LIB advent calender, I need to give it a whirl!

    I've started a new feature on my blog today called "My Top Five..." where I'm picking my five favourite nail polishes in each colour over the next couple of weeks! I'm starting with blue...

    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Stephanie I am sure you will love it, it's great!

      Delete
  5. hadn't heard of this but it sounds amazing! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll find it lurking on the Philosophy counter in larger Boots stores, it's good!

      Delete
  6. I have this a really quite like it. I agree about the smell, it isn't very nice! I keep on going back to my Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It though.

    Gillian from glamupeveryday.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The smell across the whole Philosophy range is a bit potent isn't it. I haven't tried Scrub Your Nose In It yet, perhaps that will be my next high street purchase!

      Delete

© All content Copyright to Holly Arabella unless stated otherwise.